Situated on a large 923m2 block, walking distance to Raceview primary school and surrounded by copious amounts of local amenities, this much loved home is vacant and ready for its next chapter!
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built ins
- Large reverse cycle air conditioner
- Brand new roof installed 3 years ago
- Back yard with area for the kids to play with garden sheds and storage areas
- Water tanks
- 5 Minutes to Ipswich CBD
- 20 Minutes to Springfield Central
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 2km Radius - Schools, bus stops, dentists, doctors everything you could ever need all in your own mini CBD
Whether you're looking for your next home or your next investment it has never been a better time to step into the forever growing Ipswich market!
Blocks this size and for this price are a rare find, if you would like to view the property before open for inspections please let me know as this property won't last long!
For Service Call Jordan Strudwick Today!
121 Thornton Street, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
This may be the time to assert your true heart's desire and pursue a creative career if that�s all been on your mind. You have the blessing of...