Here is your chance to secure a 1012sqm allotment with 2 street frontage in Blackstone. The existing dwelling is in good order & well maintained.
- Renovated kitchen & bathrooms
- Substantial solar system in place
- Good rental return on offer to existing dwelling
- 20m (*) frontage to Queen & Alice Streets
- Potential for subdivision (+)
The instructions from the Appointed Trustee are clear this one is to be SOLD so your enquiry & inspection is encouraged. To be Auctioned 16th June at Noon, Heisenberg Haus, 164 Brisbane Street Ipswich.
- (*) Approx
- (+) Subject to Ipswich City Council Approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
44 Queen Street, Blackstone, Queensland, 4304, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
This may be the time to assert your true heart's desire and pursue a creative career if that�s all been on your mind. You have the blessing of...