This beautifully renovated home sits on a large 800m2 corner block with rear yard access and heaps of room for a massive shed & pool.
Your first impression when you walk in the front door will amaze you. It is a long time since I have seen a quality renovation as good as this with attention to detail and loaded with so much appeal..... Just one look is all you will need!!
- A stunning 2pack kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops Blanco dishwasher, Blanco
Oven & hotplates plus plenty of drawers and cupboard space.
- 3 Good size built-in bedrooms
- Very stylish 2 way bathroom with modern feature tiles, Caesar stone bench tops and
handy wall mounted side cupboards with internal power points
- Large air-conditioned lounge and dining room with a study nook off to one side
- New quality carpet & flooring throughout the home
- New lights, new blinds & freshly painted on both levels
- Tiled front balcony overlooking Pat Hayes Park
- Rear deck overlooking the large backyard
- Internal steps to the air-conditioned rumpus room & 4th bedroom
- A terrific little kitchenette, second bathroom & toilet
- This bottom level would make a great teenager retreat or granny flat & it can be also
locked separately to the upstairs living
- A modern laundry with plenty of bench space
- Huge entertainment area with new roofing
- New glass balustrading on front & rear deck and new step treads as well
- Fully screened & garden shed
- New remote garage doors
Side yard access through double timber gates so bring your caravan or boat
This totally renovated home is a real surprise package with it's fresh, modern and clean lines. Walk to the Raceview shopping centre & refurbished Raceview Tavern
This commitment to perfection is putting the value back in your dollar!!!
12 Leopard Street, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You continue to be playful and want to explore what�s on offer in your personal relationships. You may need to break some boundaries. If you�re...